Emu Park, QLD
Purpose: To provide administrative duties and service levels to our clients. Part time permanent position, min 20hrs, flexible hours & days.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide friendly, professional and efficient service to all DigitalRez clients worldwide.
- Provide first level phone answering to client enquiries and when required maintain a call log into our customer service log.
- Office tasks include the following key systems (training will be provided where required)
- MYOB, invoicing & bank reconciliations.
- Microsoft skill set. (Word & Excel)
- Logging sales, upgrades and support calls on our international administration system shared with our overseas partners. (training provided)
- Tracking Sales milestones. (Excel competency required)
- Daily mail
- Liaise with managers when and where required, this can also involve liaising with managers from DigitalRez Canada and Barbados.
- Ability to work as part of a team & self-manage tasks, good communication skills are essential.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: