Wanted – Kitchen Hand
Private Company - Alexandra, VIC
Trades & Services
Our Client is looking for a kitchen Hand
Duties will include but not limited to:
- wash and clean utensils and dishes, and make sure they are stored appropriately
- handle, sort, store and distribute food items
- wash, peel, chop, cut and cook foodstuffs, and help prepare salads and desserts
- sort and dispose of rubbish and recycling
- Clean food preparation equipment, floors and other kitchen tools or areas.
- Must be hard working
- Flexible with their availability
- Work effectively with others
- listen to instruction and direction
- show a keen interest in developing their skills and knowledge
- Attention to detail
**Junior applicants are encouraged to apply
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the employer.
This role is open to Australian citizens or permanent residents (including those on permanent Humanitarian VISA’s).
For more information about this great opportunity, contact Nerina Colussi on 03 86580082 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: