1st Year Apprentice Commercial Cookery
Wanted – 1st Year Apprentice Commercial Cookery
Private Company - Alexandra, VIC
Trades & Services
Our Client is looking for an apprentice who is passionate about learning to become a chef.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start your career with an apprenticeship which will enable you to start working and earning a wage while you learn key skills and gain the qualification that future employers want!
The apprenticeship involves:
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Use food preparation equipment
- Produce dishes using basic methods of cookery
- Clean kitchen premises and equipment
- Use hygienic practices for food safety
- Must be hard working
- Flexible with their availability
- Work effectively with others
- listen to instruction and direction
- show a keen interest in developing their skills and knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Be committed to completing their apprenticeship
**Junior applicants are encouraged to apply
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by the employer.
This role is open to Australian citizens or permanent residents (including those on permanent Humanitarian VISA’s).
For more information about this great opportunity, contact Nerina Colussi on 03 86580082 or submit your resume to
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: