Chef de Partie - Full Time
Chef de Partie
A modern 4.5-star property conveniently located a short five-minute drive from Melbourne Airport with 277 spacious, contemporary accommodation options including deluxe, executive and premier studios is seeking a passionate and dedicated Chef de Partie with creative flair to join their Kitchen Team.
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a highly skilled and talented Chef de Partie to join our innovative kitchen team on a full-time basis. In your role you will report directly to the Head Chef & will run your own section, ensuring service is smooth as well as assist with other sections if they require help. You will control the pass when required and ensure food costs are kept to within the budget along with managing labour costs.
- Creative and passionate - excited about using local produce to create food memories for our guests.
- With culture at the core of this business, you will be a leader invested in your staff, their development and productivity.
- Your relevant experience will be accompanied by your culinary flair and genuine passion for the industry.
- You’ll be diligent and adhere to local regulations concerning health, safety, or other compliance requirements & will have an understanding of HACCP management.
- A food Safety Supervisor certificate is desired.
Last, but certainly not least, you should be a great person to work with, who is reliable, level headed and able to ensure continuous improvement through your ability to think outside the box. if you’re cool as a cucumber under pressure with a passion for training & developing a team, apply now!
For More Information call 9205 2858.
Salary is based on skills and experience, award rate for an adult starts at $21.52 casual per hour.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: