- Iconic venue that will be a career defining role
- Well known and established group
- Amazing opportunity to really make a difference
With the award winning facilities this venue has a lot going on. From multiple amazing food offerings, sports bars to watch all your favourites, right through to lounging back with a cocktail in hand and laughing with your friends and family. This venue is a community and part of the community.
What's expected in this role;
- Leading a dedicated and dynamic FOH team and venue managers
- Ensuring regular coaching, training, development and mentoring of the team
- Manage all aspects of HR and staff performance
- Ensuring that weekly, monthly and yearly budgets are met or exceeded
- Clear understanding and management of all aspects of the P&L, ensuring forecasts and labor budgets are met
- Ensuring all compliance is up to date in all aspects of the business
- Drive culture and ensure that the team deliver on all operations and service
The successful candidate to join this amazing team will posses;
- Strong proven leadership skills building and maintaining culture
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience as a successful General Manager
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- Proven experience working in a multi-faceted business
- An ability to think outside the normal and drive business success
- Hands on approach with a natural ability to lead a team to be the best they can by being there with them
Salary ranging from $100k - $120k + Super + Bonuses depending on your experience. If you think that you have the skills, experience and drive to take on such a role then we want to hear from you.
Give us a call for a confidential chat on 1800 950 587 or hit the apply for this job today!
We will move fast in the recruitment process for this role.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: