Arcade Manager - Kingpin North Strathfield!
North Strathfield, NSW
- Proven experience with hands on management of the day to day operational activities of a business
- A drive to proactively increase sales and drive better business results by creating and leading a high performing customer service team
- Strong financial acumen in controlling wage and operation costs, stock levels and COG’s
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to provide a high level of customer service to our business clients and social customers to ensure a memorable experience
- Strong knowledge of general hospitality and catering operations
- Ability to adapt, partner and work with a team
- Flexible availability for various shifts during the day, night and over the weekend
We will offer you a fun, rewarding work environment, training and career opportunities, reward and recognition and awesome team benefits and discounts across our brands!
If you think you’re ready to be part of our Team, apply now! Don't forget to attach your video application to stand out from the crowd
Dependent on the role, Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA), Working with Children Check (WWC) and Police Check may be required to be successful; and must be provided prior to commencement date.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: