Food Service Attendant | Aged Care | Port Stephens
Regis Aged Care
Port Botany, NSW
Port Stephens location | Previous Catering / Aged Care experience preferred | Great employee benefits
About the company
With over 20 years of experience in the industry, Regis is a leading Aged Care provider that strives to provide quality care and support to suit the individual needs of senior Australians. As a growing organisation, we now have over 8000 passionate staff that are devoted to providing person-centred care to every individual in our care.
Regis Port Stephens
Regis Port Stephens aged care facility boasts beautiful gardens, shady verandas and quiet living spaces which encourage companionship and relaxation, whilst long term resident goat Kath provide much entertainment and amusement.
Located in Corlette, near Port Stephens on Nelson Bay, Regis Port Stephens is a piece of paradise. A 15 minute walk takes you to Corlette Beach and we are within easy walking distance to Salamander shops.
About the role
Food is a great pleasure and this role will support us in ensuring that Regis meals create joy in the daily lives of our residents. This role is a permanent part time role, working primarily PM shifts but with additional AM shifts across the 7 day week.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver excellent customer service in all that you do
- Serving meals to residents
- Cleaning and general hospitality services
- Food preparation for residents
- Experience within Aged Care would be advantageous
- Current food handling certificate
- Bulk food preparation
Regis is the support you need for the career you want. At Regis, you will be a part of a unique and supportive culture where every team member is treated and valued as an individual. You will find flexibility, a professional challenge and appreciation for the work you do.
- A variety of shift options available which may suit those studying/school pick up
- Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work
- Self managed availability - pick up extra shifts when you want to
- The opportunity to work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to develop
- Extra training specific to Regis that sets you up for success
Regis Aged Care
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: