Customer Service Attendant
Coffs Harbour, NSW
If you have a passion for hospitality, with a flair for service and can provide our customers with a truly memorable experience than we want to hear from you!
C.ex Group has been a part of the Coffs Harbour Community for over 70 years.
With a focus towards serving our community, we are committed to providing a safe and positive experience for our customers and employees alike.
We pride ourselves on being known as a Community Club so that we can continue to support Coffs Harbour well into the future.
- Starting with casual employment, this role has the potential for long term, reliable and permanent work for the right person/s.
- As an Employer we value workplace diversity and are focused on employee engagement with ongoing training and development across our Club operations with potential for career progression. We also offer many benefits such as above award wages, Healthy Lifestyle benefit, an EAP program and a paid day off for your birthday.
- Our range of diverse business operations provide employees with variety in a fun, healthy and safe environment. You may be required to work across all of our venues which are maintained under strict Covid-19 hygiene regulation.
The applicant should possess:
- Current NSW RSA (essential)
- Current NSW RCG (desirable)
- Experience in bar tending and/or waiting (desirable but training will be provided)
- Knowledge of beverage and food options and trends
- Strong customer service and engagement skills
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Impeccable presentation and grooming consistent with the C.ex staff grooming policy
- Knowledge of WH&S & Safe Food Handling
- Your own transportation is essential
- Flexible availability to work weekends and nights
- A flair and passion for people and all things hospitality
How to Apply…
Please complete the requested work history & education information on the application page (You are welcome to include any certificates or licenses in the education section) as we are NOT requesting a cover letter or resume at this stage. This is to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role. Shortlisted applicants may be requested to submit a resume at a later date.
No recruitment agencies please
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: