Cleaner & Laundry Assistant | Regis Dandenong North
Regis Aged Care
Dandenong North location | Part time position | Commercial cleaning / laundry Aged Care experience preferred
About the Company
Wth 65 facilities Australia wide and over 9000 employees, Regis is an innovative Aged Care provider with over 20 years of experience in the industry that focuses on achieving the best possible outcomes for residents, clients and staff. We are looking for people who genuinely care and in return, we will provide you with an environment where you will feel supported and appreciated.
Situated in a quiet residential area surrounded by courtyard gardens, Regis Dandenong North is a 171 bed facility that provides a relaxing working environment. This facility specialises in secure dementia care and support with a focus of meeting the needs of high care residents. The facility has sensory enriched lifestyle programs to enhance resident's daily well-being.
About the role
This is a permanent part time role, working a variety of morning and afternoon shifts across the 7 day week.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Cleaning and general hospitality services
- Ensure all laundry requirements are met each shift
- Maintaining the highest possible standards of cleanliness and hygiene across the residence with a strong focus on minimising health risks and maximising safety
- A passion for interacting with our residents
- Clear communication skills both written and verbally
- Bulk food preparation
- Previous experience in a laundry capacity/commercial laundry
- Previous experience working with and using cleaning equipment
- Solid knowledge of cleaning products and safe handling, storage and disposal of chemicals
- Previous cleaning experience in a commercial, health care or Aged Care environment
- Evidence that you have had the 2020 Flu Vaccination or willingness to complete this before employment can be offered*
- Proof of the right to work lawfully in Australia
- Valid National Police Check
- The Australian Government has advised that all residential aged care staff and visiting workers should be vaccinated by 1 May 2020. This includes both current and future Regis employees.
Regis is the support you need for the career you want. At Regis, you will be a part of a unique and supportive culture where every team member is treated and valued as an individual. You will find flexibility, a professional challenge and appreciation for the work you do!
- Employee Assistance Program providing free counselling services
- The opportunity to work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Financial studies assistance to enable you to develop
Regis Aged Care
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: