Brisbane City, QLD
WHO YOU ARE
Candidate profile (text) - Default language Do you enjoy working in a hands-on environment? To be in the running for our next IKEA Food Co-worker, we need you to have:
- A passion for working with food and enriching the customer experience
- A 'Togetherness' mindset where you'll work closely with your team and other departments yet also be able to work independently
- An energetic approach as this department can become extremely busy
- Strong customer focus, ensuring we keep the customer in mind no matter what we do
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-paced environment
- A safe mindset, and being comfortable with physical work and manual handling
Key responsibilities (text) As IKEA Food Co-worker your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Ensuring your area of responsibility is always presentable
- Serving customers and attending to their experience, including presenting and informing them of our range, current promotional items and operating the cash register
- Complying with strict IKEA Food and HACCP policies and daily operational routines around quality and food safety, including temperature and date checks
- Supporting other areas of IKEA Food where needed to ensure annual goals and targets are achieved
Team vision ( title) TOGETHER AS A TEAM
Team vision (text) As IKEA food is all about attracting visitors to our store, and encouraging them to stay longer, you ensure that our customers are provided an irresistible food offer, in a welcoming atmosphere that gives our customers a good reason to return.
Local section (title) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Local section (text) We are currently looking for new co-workers to join us on a permanent and temporary basis from from mid-December until early-Feb. These are part time positions offering between 24-40 hours per fortnight and will require you to be available to work weekends and evening shifts.
IKEA believes in equal pay for work of equal value.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers. At the heart of our business, are our wonderful co-workers representing diversity in all dimensions and passionate for life at home. We all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together. Our vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA.
WHAT WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON
- Living our values
- Being your unique self, while respecting and including others
- A passion for home furnishing
- Performing & delivering while learning & developing
- Having fun!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: