Be Valued – Join our fun & friendly team!
- Be a part of a dynamic team culture
- Opportunity to advance or launch your career in hotels
- Join a successful hotel group
- Variety of shifts available
At Hotel Plus we appreciate the value of offering great customer service. Be a part of our growth and make a positive difference!
We currently have an opportunity for an energetic, self motivated and experienced Bar/Gaming Attendant to join one of our Location hotels. You will bring your true love of people to this role to provide our patrons with simply the best hotel experience, fostering customer loyalty and maintaining our top customer service reputation.
The successful Applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
- Fun, outgoing & vibrant
- Proven experience in the food & beverage service industry
- Displays a permanent focus on service and customer experience and delivers it personally
- Comfortable working in a team that delivers the same quick, friendly customer service experience
- Is a strong verbal communicator, fluent in English.
- Accurate cash-handling and numeracy skills
- High skills in liquor service, with sound product knowledge. Ability to make cocktails helpful.
- Barista skills, TAB, Keno, Poker Machine operations and cellar experience are all desirable.
- Will have relevant certificates including RSA and RCG.
- Is a team player
- Is available for a variety of shifts, including nights and weekends.
Here is your opportunity to benefit from a GREAT diverse and hands-on role, in a successful, fun and friendly team!
Please be sure to include a covering letter addressing the key criteria set out above as the first page of your resume, including your availability and preferred number of hours per week you’d like to work.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic, skilled Bar/Gaming Attendant. If you are self-motivated, have a passion for customer service and want an opportunity to make a positive difference, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: