Pr/social Media Intern
WASAMEDIA PTY LTD
PR/Social Media Intern
Wasamedia Pty Ltd/Internship / Work Experience/Unpaid
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 7 Oct 2020
Closes 6 Nov 2020
Wasamedia is looking for a motivated and bubbly PR/social media intern to join our tight-knit team and work on our growing portfolio of exciting restaurants, hospitality and travel clients.
Working directly with agency seniors, this is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your range of skills, including copywriting, social media content plan, campaign reporting and more. Must be a gun-writer and previous PR/social media experience would be a plus but not required.
This is a key role within a fast-paced agency, so we need someone who can hit the ground running! We are looking for someone minimum 2 days a week, for 3-month internship.
Our ideal candidate will:
* Have a high attention to detail and a passion for writing
* Be happy working as part of a tight-knit team, but also autonomously once youve been briefed
* Be a flexible team player who enjoys a fun, fast-paced and varied working environment
* Be confident and take initiative
* Love food! Fun and sociable culture of our agency is extremely important the hospitality industry is our work, but also our passion!
During your internship, youll undertake the following tasks:
* Writing social media captions for different hospitality brands
* Writing press releases for any news stories
* Liaising with media/influencers
* Assisting in photoshoots
* Eating delicious food!
Think youre the one? Contact Regina email@example.com your cover letter and CV today!
* Contact Name: Regina Lee
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: