Client Service Co-ordination Role - Based At Newstead
PROGRAMMED SKILLED WORKFORCE
Brisbane Grove, NSW
Temp ongoing role
- $36 per hour
- Work locally at Newstead
We are currently recruiting for a Client Services Coordinator based in Newstead. The client services coordinator will work across a number of disciplines, to support and facilitate the customer service operations, ensuring timely completion of works and complete management of work orders.
About your new role:
- Provide a high level of customer service both operationally and administratively
- Ensures all operational activity and practices are completed in a timely manner and in line with policies, procedures and legislative requirements
- Drive and encourage compliance in line with customer contractual service requirements
- Responsible for the delivery of mandatory documentation to customers within the required timeframes
- Manage customers expectation through frequent, accurate and timely updates through direct contact
- Coordinate and assign technicians best suited by skillset to work requests, with emphasis on the priority and requirements of the customer
- Coordinate processing and approval of all requests for labour, materials and equipment required in a timely manner to ensure there are no delays to the customer
- Establishes and manages plans relating to scheduled maintenance in line with contract requirements, timeframes and budget.
- Sound understanding of the operational requirements of contract delivery through to invoice processing.
- Advanced Excel and Word Computer skills
- Able to clearly articulate the requirements in common language to technicians to align expectations
- Able to provide accurate contract information for on-boarding of new contracts; for and to assist in measuring performance compliance targets
- Demonstrated experience in D365 platform
- Demonstrated experience in delivering high quality customer service and communication
Click on the APPLY NOW link to submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
QLD Licence- LHL-02514-D2P2F
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: