Assistant Manager, Talent Acquisition
ADVENTUS ASIA PTE LTD
Camperdown, New South Wales•Remote
About the Job
IT Support Engineer
- Provide deskside support for end-users at client site.
- Work closely with infrastructure maintenance team to support client’s datacentre and network equipment.
- Take ownership of client issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers and ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Monitoring and managing day to day internal and external IT infrastructure operations.
- Ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in desktop support.
- Good knowledge of Windows operating systems, TCP/IP networking, and desktop application.
- Basic knowledge of cloud services, storage networking, firewall administration and Linux operating systems would be advantageous.
- Strong problem solving skills and positive attitude.
- Excellent customer management skills.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: