Assistant Manager- Kpmg Melbourne External Audit
As a Senior Accountant/Assistant Manager you will:
- Develop an understanding of and apply KPMG’s Audit methodology and contribute to all stages of audit and assurance engagements including planning, testing, reporting and completion.
- Demonstrate technical knowledge of prevailing audit and accounting standards (including International Financial Reporting Standards) as well as accounting disclosures.
- Design and perform appropriate audit programs/procedures for engagements, performing substantive testing on significant accounts and testing controls under the KPMG Audit Methodology
- Prepare technical accounting reports and other management reports such as the Audit committee report, Management Letter, Reports of Factual Findings and Audit Reports.
- By developing an understanding of our Risk Management Framework and Audit Methodology, deliver accurate and high quality audit findings on engagements and also raises Risk awareness for junior team members.
- Act as an ‘in-charge’/manager; leading small teams and overseeing workflow and work quality as needed
- Keep the client informed of progress of the engagement, relevant findings and contributes to final Audit reporting. You will be Responsible for keeping the relevant KPMG Manager/Partner informed of engagement progress including identification of issues.
How are you Extraordinary
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be CA/equivalent qualified
- Experience working in a similar role within a professional services environment
- Bring a proven track record of high performance and success
- Have gained strong IFRS skills
- Possess exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Possess highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Possess demonstrated team leadership abilities
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: