Assistant Manager (2ic) - Sponsorship Available
Karratha Early Learning
Exciting opportunity is available for an ECT /2IC - we are able to sponsor
We are committed to providing families with a high-quality standard of care. Our centre has won:
- Business Excellence Award - People's Choice 2019
- BEST Customer Service 2019
- BEST Children's Services 2018.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Early Childhood Teacher in our Kindergarten room (4-5-year-olds.) or Toddlers (18 months to 3 years).
What we are looking for:
- Someone who is highly motivated, strong leadership skills and is passionate about Early Childhood Education.
- You will have extensive knowledge of the EYLF, understanding of the NQF/NQS and work in compliance with all regulations to meet our high standards.
- Supervise, interact and engage with all children and families, building meaningful relationships.
- Enjoys working in a small community, ensuring strong relationships with the local school and other child-related services.
- Current driver’s license to take children on weekly excursions in the local community. i.e. swimming lessons with an instructor, community garden, and library.
- Able to lead a team and ensure educators are meeting the required expectations for their role, previous experience in QK is an advantage,
Essential qualifications and skills:
- Bachelor of Early Childhood or equivalent qualification as approved by ACECQA.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in an early childhood setting as a Assistant Manager
- Experience in National Quality Standard Assessment and Rating process.
- A Strong passion for Early Education and Care.
- Experience managing educators
- Experience working with families
- A valid Police check to work with young children.
- A valid Working with Children's card Western Australia.
- A current senior childcare first-aid certificate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead a classroom environment, including working with a strong lead educator.
- Drivers licenses
For the right candidate sponsorship is available via 482 or 187visa on successful probation
If this sounds like you, please address application to Karratha Early Learning, by clicking apply and include your resume as well as a brief cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $67,850.00 - $82,928.00 per year
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- No work eligibility and require sponsorship to work (e.g. TSS 482 visa) (Preferred)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: