CKD's Lawnmowing Service
Canning Vale, WA
Looking to fill a casual permanent position (30+ hours per week) as part of a lawnmowing team which operates south of the river. Prior experience is preferable but not essential as on-site training will be provided. The position requires someone who enjoys working outdoors in all weather conditions. Applicants must live in close proximity to Canning Vale due to early morning starts.
Hours will vary weekly depending upon work load.
Must be prepared for early morning start (6.00 am). Essential
To perform the role successfully you will need to have:
- Must live in and be a permanent resident of Perth and reside close to Canning Vale
- Must have current drivers licence and reliable transport.
- Must be physically fit
- Honest, reliable, punctual and conscientious
- Well-presented and professional in the company of our clients
- Friendly with a "can-do" attitude
- Flexible with a strong work ethic
- Preferably 20 - 25 years of age
- Applicant must be 18+ years of age. Please Provide Date of Birth
- Please send resume and proof of current driver's licence
- Must live close to Canning Vale area.
Applicants that meet the above criteria will be contacted by phone for a short interview.
Job Types: Casual, Permanent
Expected Start Date: 05/10/2020
Job Type: Casual
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: