Periodical Cleaning Supervisor - Amberley
Work type:Maximum Term - Full Time
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Laundries, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
Find out more at www.spotless.com.au
Spotless is the lead contractor providing Estate Maintenance and Operation Services (EMOS) for the Department of Defence in Queensland. As lead contractor within the region we deliver a suite of services to support Defence capability.
We are seeking a self-motivated, hands on reliable Periodical Supervisor to be part of the Cleaning and Housekeeping team. Reporting to the Cleaning and Housekeeping Manager, this position will deliver a range of services including but not limited to:
- Adherence to all service deliverables in the Statement of Works (SOW) for Cleaning and Housekeeping
- Conduct cleaning audits in accordance with the agreed schedule
- Manage the periodic Cleaning Schedule for the site
- Deliver and assist with periodic cleaning activities in accordance with Cleaning Management Plan (CMP) and deliver specialised cleaning activities including stripping and sealing floors, shampooing carpets, high pressure cleaning, window cleaning and cleaning high areas
- Maintain professional communication with clients and members
- Coordinate the daily activities of all periodic cleaning staff
- Ensuring administration procedures are effective and meeting reporting schedules including:
- Roster management
- Ordering products
- Stock control
- Ensure OH&S policies and reporting requirements are adhered to
Our front of house staff is the face of Spotless and plays a pivotal role in delivering the service commitment we have made to our clients.
Skills and Experience
- Suitability for Defence security clearance (Australian citizenship mandatory)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role with strong client services skills and significant cleaning and housekeeping industry experience
- Experience with periodic cleaning equipment such as floor polishers, high pressure cleaners, floor buffers, carpet shampoo machines and high area cleaning
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and establish timeframes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package
The successful candidates will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer service.
Benefits and Culture
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
This is a great opportunity to join a reputable company, and work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
To apply online please click the ‘apply’ button below.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles all candidates need to be able to prove they are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian Drivers Licence. Candidates will also be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen as well as a National Police and Australian Security Defence Clearance Check.
Spotless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages indigenous Australians to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: