Assistant Manager | Furniture
The Business and the Role
As an ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER you will be sales and KPI driven, customer and team focused. It will be all about PEOPLE, RESULTS & STOCK . You will have a passion for home interiors, confidence in merchandising and an eye for styling. This is a physically demanding role so a leader that is not afraid to get dirt on their clothes!
This successful National Retailer has stood strong and adapted to the pressures of Covid in 2020, they have maintained a strong footprint in the retail and furniture space and are still growing and developing. As a customer you will love the home, outdoor and interior solutions you will get from shopping there. The customer experience is always interactive and you know you will get top class service when you enter this retailers doors.
We are looking for someone who can start early to mid October so you can be trained and ready to go before Retail Re-Opens at the end of October!
Skills and Experience
- Ability to lead and manage a business that exceeds $1mil turnover
- Lead a medium size team of more then 5 colleagues
- Love of coaching, team leading and being hands-on
- Manage stocktakes and levels
- Ordering of product, management of catalogue Sales
- Exceptional VM skills
- Ability to do heavy lifting
- Past experience in assembling Furniture
- Wage control and roster management
- Ability to challenge and improve KPI results across the team and store
- Passion for soft and hard furnishings and styling
- Lead from the front
Rewards for You
- $50-$53K Base Salary + Super
- Salary may be flexible if you WOW me
- Structured roster: Tues - Sat
- Bonus Structure and Employee Discounts
- Support in your role with ongoing training
- Long term team
This amazing furniture retailer will provide you with security and training to ensure your success! If this sounds like YOUR NEW CAREER, please contact us TODAY!
Recruiter: HEIDI PAYNE 0410 490 055
JOB REFERENCE: 166164
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: