Pancho's Mexican Villa Restaurant
East Victoria Park, WA
JOIN US NOW.....PANCHO'S WAS VOTED THE STATE’S FAVORITE FAMILY RESTAURANT AND LATIN AMERICAN / MEXICAN RESTAURANT EAT OUTS IN THE 2012 & 2014 I LOVE FOOD AWARDS!
WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR THE BEST OF THE BEST!
Just 5 mins from the CBD on Albany Hwy Victoria Park for over 38 years Pancho’s Villa Mexican Restaurant has been the place to go for laid back, legendary Mexican dining.
We are seeking experienced and passionate WAITSTAFF for our busy restaurant.
The position of WAITSTAFF is a highly demanding and extremely responsible position and as such we require a person who is dedicated, hardworking and has the ability and experience to work the floor with a professional and friendly approach.
Hours are part-time and will be approximately 20 - 30 hours per week and will include key shifts on Friday and Saturday.
To be considered you must possess the following;
- At least 2 years experience working in a similar role
- Experience in serving over 200 covers on busy nights
- You will be enthusiastic and flexible to work any hours
- Be rostered over 5 nights
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Hold a current RSA
- Have a great customer service ethic!
- MUST BE ABLE TO SPEAK ENGLISH FLUENTLY
If you think that you are suitably experienced and skilled and are super keen please send your resume by the 3 October 2020. Please include your email address.
“You must be an Australian citizen or hold a relevant Australian visa to apply”.
Only successful applicants will be notified. Pancho's Mexican Villa Restaurant would like to thank all applicants who apply for aforementioned position.
If you are not invited for interview within 1 month, please consider your application filed for future reference.
(Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.)
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Job Type: Permanent
- waitstaff: 2 years (Preferred)
- RSA (Preferred)
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking, confirming orders and relaying to the kitchen or bar staff
- Serving food
- Serving alcohol
- Busing, cleaning, and resetting tables
- Answering phone calls
- Placing takeaway orders
- Prep or side work
- Preparing bill and processing payment
- Assisting kitchen, such as plating and garnishing menu items
- Cleaning duties such as stocking, sanitising, sweeping floors, washing dishes
- Reconciling daily cash transactions
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: