Casual Wait Staff
Newpark Bar & Bistro
Join Newpark Bar & Bistro and you'll have more than just a job, you'll have an exciting career and be part of a community who are passionate about hospitality!
To be successful in this role, you must possess:
- Outgoing, enthusiastic with great customer service & communication skills!
- A current RSA Certificate.
- Must be fluent in speaking English
- Thrives under pressure whilst maintaining the highest level of service.
- Hands on experience in a similar role at a fast paced restaurant would be advantageous.
- Basic understanding of POS ordering systems and cash handling would be advantageous.
- Well groomed with great work ethics.
- Work effortlessly in a team environment.
- Flexible availability over a 7-day rotating roster.
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive Salary ( Industry Award Rates).
- Great Staff Discounts.
- Be a part of collaborative team.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Rewarding and long-lasting career opportunities for those who prove.
- And much, much more!
We're looking for the right staff mix who are passionate about the industry and values being part of a collaborative and growing team.
If you consider yourself the best fit for this role, please click the 'Apply' button now.
*Due to high volume of our business, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Casual
- Front of House: 1 year (Required)
- Bartending 2 years(Required)
- All applicants accepted
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $23.00 - $36.00 per hour
- barista: 1 year (Preferred)
- restaurant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: