The Coffee Club Airlie Beach
Airlie Beach, QLD
The Coffee Club Airlie Beach is currently seeking experienced, qualified cooks/chefs to join their team.
Previous Cafe/breakfast experience is highly regarded.
The duties of the applicant will include:
- Being responsible for daily food preparation and service.
- Maintaining expected quality of food.
- Monitoring food safety requirements.
- Day to day operation of a busy kitchen.
- Ensure efficiency along with quality and excellent time management.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Liaising with the senior chefs in the smooth running of the kitchen.
- Good knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety (WHS) and HACCP.
Excellent conditions apply with great support and training as well as an opportunity to grow with the company.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Salary: $53,900.00 per year
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual, Permanent
- Chef: 2 years (Preferred)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
Commercial Cookery Qualification:
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery (Preferred)
- Certificate III in Patisserie (Preferred)
- Prepare, season and cook food as directed, meeting dietary requirements where required
- Follow recipes and presentation specifications
- Operate standard kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Oversee and manage kitchen operations
- Clean and organise kitchen and equipment in adherence to hygiene and safety regulations
- Preserve and store foodstuffs in appropriate temperature-controlled facilities
- Recording food temperature
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: