Storm Assist is in a hyper-growth mode in the property maintenance and inspection industry.
We are searching for a "Field Dog" style leader to join us in the position of Assistant Manager. This person will focus on generating customers in Queensland. Reporting directly to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will possess passion, energy, a positive and relentless attitude, and a track record of success in exceeding team sales goals with documented President's Club results.
Key Leadership Activities
- Aggressively recruit and hire rock stars by creating a fun, competitive, and energetic atmosphere.
- Training and ongoing coaching.
- Demonstrate a "Lead from the Front" leadership mentality.
- Planning and execution of the Storm Assist sales strategy.
- Identify target areas and coordinate a canvassing game plan on a daily basis.
- Hold daily meetings and one on ones with your team.
- Aggressively track activity and performance, co-manage your team's pipeline, and apply strategies based on observations made using our internal CRM data.
- Weekly meetings with fellow leadership team members.
- Work collaboratively with other departments.
- Most importantly, you MUST have strong ethics, high integrity, and be committed to ALWAYS putting the customer first.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of sales leadership experience in an SMB, direct sales, or in-home sales environment.
- Prior industry experience strongly preferred with experience assessing properties.
- Experience delivering best practices, processes, and techniques to a field-based sales team.
- Excellent prospecting techniques.
- "Hunter mentality," tenacity, and ability to "think on your feet."
- Expertise in needs-based selling with a short cycle.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a remote environment, but the flexibility to also work at the main office, as predominantly.
- Adept at using MS Office, GSuite and CRM software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Prior experience and or qualifications in the construction or insurance industry will be advantageous.
- Second level manager job description with Director level pay. OTE FAR exceeds most "Big Corporate" compensation plans!
- Aggressive and dependable commission model as part of a monthly bonus plan. Uncapped earnings potential.
Here are a few reasons why working at Storm Assist is a game-changer type of career opportunity:
- We're one of the big fish in this market
- Training pay up to two months plus Top of the Industry Commission, Bonuses, and Support
- We provide the BEST training, systems, products, and services in the business
- Growth paths within the company
- Chance to give back to the communities we serve through our Storm Assistance program
- Fantastic culture with team outings throughout the year
- We have our foot to the floor with our marketing efforts in order to drive brand awareness and leads
- Our crews are second to none and have been with us for years
For more information on our company, please visit StormAssist.com.au and find us on Facebook. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a cover letter and your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $100,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: