Brisbane City, QLD
We are on the lookout for an experienced Landscape Foreman to lead our Landscape crews. If you are looking for a rewarding career where you will be able to transform parts of Brisbane and its surrounds then we want to hear from you.
About the role
- Wide Scope of general Landscaping duties
- Work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Ordering of Labour and Materials as required
- Assist in the management of small crews to complete works as per site plan
- Soft and Hard Landscaping Duties
- Reporting and submission of daily paperwork
- Ability to liaise with clients, sub-contractors and stakeholders
- Reliable and Result Orientated
- Experience in both Soft and Hard Landscaping
- Excellent Communication and Leadership Skills
- Cert III in Horticulture / Landscaping Preferred but not Essential
- Current Drivers Licence
- Construction White Card Essential
- Own Vehicle and tools an advantage but not essential
- Hands on role
Benefits and Culture
If you are looking to join a secure, experienced and progressive company that is focused on maintaining its strong company culture, we would love to hear from you immediately.
How to apply?
Simply attach your resume to this application and a Betta People representative will be in contact.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $30.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: