Porters - Live On
Signature Security Group
Cairns City, QLD
Unspoilt luxury paradise island resort on the tropical coast of Queensland is seeking Porters.
Your new workplace
Surrounded by immaculate turquoise waters, the island is now re-opening its world-class venues and facilities, including first class accommodation, a multitude of food beverage outlets as well as major event / conference space. The island has a strong focus on marine wildlife conservation and education which is showcased with a 1.5 million litre living coral lagoon and a new underwater observatory allowing you get up close and personal with the resident marine animals
There are outstanding career development opportunities on offer and you will enjoy a truly unique lifestyle, whilst meeting new friends and exploring the island’s activities in your free time.
Day-to Day Responsibilities
In your role as porter, you will be responsible for creating special moments for the guests, from first and last impressions, delivering exceptional customer service and providing a WOW factor.
- Handle guest luggage with respect and care
- Help with guests enquires, directions and refer issues to the leadership team if required
- Take pride in your appearance and act as brand ambassador
To be successful in this role, you will need the following
- Porter or concierge experience
- Driver’s license
- Great communication skills
- Fit, healthy and able to do manual handling
- Excellent communication skills
- Guest service skills
- Team-player, willingly assists others without being asked.
- Genuine career and self-development opportunities
- Wake up in paradise every day
- Close-knit and inclusive team environment
- Excellent pay rates
- Live On - Accommodation $157 P/W and meals $7
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Vlasta Eriksson at Vlasta@signaturestaff.com.au, quoting Ref No. VE2020PORTERS.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: