Front Office Manager
Ramsay Health Care
A rare and exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and result driven individual to join our team as the Front Office Manager, this is a Permanent Full Time opportunity.
About The Role
Reporting to our Finance & Commercial Manager, the Front Office Manager has the overall responsibility for ensuring delivery of excellent customer service and revenue protection through timely and accurate processing of admissions, billings and collections. The successful candidate will provide effective leadership and support to a large team that cover various admin functions within the hospital. This will be a Permanent position (Full time or Part Time - hours negotiable)
To succeed in this role, you will have exceptional communication skills both verbally and in writing coupled with the ability to lead, motivate and develop others to achieve results. Your commitment to delivering exceptional customer service in line with our Ramsay Core Values will also be key to your success.
You Will Also Bring
- Experience in all areas of front office management, preferably within a health setting
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage individuals and work groups
- Demonstrated commercial acumen, attention to detail and ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication, customer service and organisational skills
- Willingness to learn, be flexible and ability to adapt to changes
- Ability to understand and apply the practicalities of health fund contracts
- Ability to work as part of a team, with or without supervision
- Understanding of Medical terminology
- Intermediate to Strong Computer Skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration or related discipline
- Knowledge of Private Health Fund System
- Experience within health care setting
- Meditech or similar patient administration software experience
- Flexible work practices to best match your work/life balance
- Professional Development – Grow your career across our national network!
- Employee assistance program
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
Strathfield Private Hospital is owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, offering a comprehensive range of inpatient and day services across a wide range of specialties. The facilities include 7 State – of- the – art operating theatres (including Hybrid integrated suite), a cardiac catheter laboratory, a procedure room, a day surgery unit, an 11 bed intensive care/coronary care unit, dialyses and day oncology services. Strathfield Private is one of Australia’s renowned cardiac centres. Medical consulting suites are located onsite together with comprehensive pathology and radiology services.
How To Apply
All applications must be lodged online. Please click the Apply button within this ad to lodge an application (applications should include CV and 2 current work-related referees).
Our commitment to quality and safety for our patients, staff and visitors is our highest priority. Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Avaaz Thaliph on ThaliphA@Ramsayhealth.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: