Domestic Care Assistant
AUSTRALIAN UNITY GROUP SERVICES PTY LT
Banora Point, NSW
- Are you currently completing your Aged Care study and seeking part time work or have already completed and are now ready to kick-start your new career?
- Are you seeking a part time role with the flexibility to manage the kid’s school drop off and pick up?
- Would you like to work for Australia’s most established and successful wellbeing company, within the Aged Care sector?
As Australia’s first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, clients, partners and communities.
Your new role, as Domestic Care Assistant – Home Care, will offer a permanent part time contract (20 hours per fortnight) based at our Banora Point Home Care Service Centres.
- Supporting our aged clients living at home with domestic assistance duties, including cleaning, laundry, meal preparation and transportation
- Building and maintaining strong relationships within the business and with clients
- Adhering to health and safety guidelines and policies to keep yourself and our clients safe
- Previous experience working within a customer centric role and organisation
- Previous Aged Care, Community and/or Health Care experience would be highly regarded but is not mandatory
- Flexibility to work rosters
- A current Australian Driver’s License and access to a reliable, comprehensively insured vehicle
- Yearly Paid Community Day
- Flexible Work Options – We believe in a work life balance and flexibility that allows people to thrive at work
- Permanent Contract – stable hours and roster
- Supported learning and development program
We are here to make a difference every day, small things, big things and everything in between. We encourage you to join our team in this meaningful journey and make a difference in your local community.
If you align to our Values of Warm, Bold and Honest and have a passion for helping your clients to ‘Thrive’, we would love to hear from you.
Australian Unity is an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all members of the community, including people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and, mature aged people. To view our Reconciliation Action Plan, please click https://www.australianunity.com.au/about-us/reconciliation-action-plan
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: