About the role
At Tip Top our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that we are the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
Join our growing Cleaning Services Team in a newly created Cleaning Supervisor Position. This role will present you the opportunity to transform our Cleaning Processes and play an important role in Tip Top Ermington's Leadership Team. This is a night shift position.
You will be responsible for
- Creating Continuous Improvements to Tip Top's Cleaning Processes
- Building productive relationships with Site Leaders
- Dynamic decision making around Cleaning Schedules
- Leading a Growing Team and fostering their development
- Daily reporting and maintaining cleaning schedules in computer-based systems
What's on Offer:
- Generous Salary Package + Bonus
- Pathways for Growth across Leadership Positions within Tip Top
- On-site Parking
- Lead a Motivated & Diverse Cleaning Services Team
- Cross-Site Training & Development Sessions aimed to develop Leadership Capability
- Cleaning experience within the Food Industry
- Strong understanding of hygiene and sanitation cleaning standards within Food
- Ability to build relationships with various senior stakeholders
- Flexible around working hours, including occasional weekend work
- Have a ‘hands on' approach with ability to complete ad-hoc work
Tip Top is a business division of GWF. Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand. Tip Top® is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Matthew Saleh on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: