Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Broadspectrum provide building services for a portfolio of Government buildings in our care, that includes refurbishments and maintenance. As part of this service, we manage the Concierge for a Federal Government client and so we have a permanent full-time position available within our Concierge team to a personable, well presented & customer focussed Facilities coordinator.
The Concierge will provide high level customer service for front and back of house concierge operation for our client. They will also follow processes and direction by senior concierge staff, while providing support to allocated sites and those managed remotely.
Other responsibilities of the role will also include;
- General reception/concierge duties, including greeting customers and staff
- Help customers with enquires or directing them to the appropriate area/person.
- Checking of the Outlook calendar and Catering spreadsheet to ensure staff have allowed enough time for catering set up and clearing and amend the meeting time if required.
- Set up Who’s who profile for new starters and doing any required updates for current staff.
- Accept documents on behalf of the FE Team or legal teams, if applicable or advise customer where they are to be sent.
- Accept and log any deliveries accepted at reception. Notify staff if applicable or take the documents/packages to the mailroom.
- Inform staff of available meeting rooms for last minute meetings and book on their behalf.
- Answer any reception telephone enquiries.
- Provide support to BRSP staff at Perth, Adelaide and Hobart sites when required.
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness and overall presentation of the reception area and meeting rooms
You will be someone who;
- Has 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Takes the initiative and proactive in completing tasks
- Thrives in a busy environment
- Takes pride in providing high level output of work and customer service
If this sounds like the role for you, hit “APPLY NOW” with a copy of your CV.
Please note, to be considered for the position you will be required to undertake Pre-employment checks which include a medical check & police check.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and create a high-performance business. Broadspectrum has an ongoing commitment to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people through our Elevated Reconciliation Action Plan.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 108716
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: