Brisbane City, QLD
Company Description Colliers International is a global real estate services firm operating in over 60 countries. We advise people on buying, selling, leasing, managing and valuing real estate all over the world. What sets Colliers apart is not what we do, but how we do it. We think differently and are enterprising. Colliers is the place where creative and entrepreneurial people with high integrity choose to make a difference. Job Description We currently have a great opportunity for YOU to accelerate your success by joining our Workplace Management Services team. This new 'hospitality style' division of Colliers International is designed for premium corporate occupiers that desire best in class service for their guests and employees. This is an entry level role and is perfect for someone wanting to transition into the corporate environment. We are looking for someone who is highly proactive, innovative and self driven, who is willing to learn or develop their skills and experience in service industry though the corporate world. As a custodian of the work place, you will be responsible for the welcoming of clients, guests and employees to the space providing a seamless experience each day. You will be assisting the Workplace and events team in the daily operations of the client work floors and work closely with the client to ensure everything is running smoothly and their expectations and needs are met. The role includes;
- Ensure a warm and friendly engagement with all client employees and their guests;
- Ensuring the workplace cleaning experience is delivered to the highest quality of service standards.
- Providing cleaning duties, throughout unique spaces, meeting space, tenancy areas and client amenities demonstrating a proactive approach to workspace presentation.
- Ensuring set up of rooms, common areas and break out spaces are reset
- Workstation assistance
- Noting maintenance issues for repair
- Daily interaction with business unit leaders and their teams
- Reinforce workplace behaviours as a work ambassador
- Welcome new guests into their workplace
- Manage delivery and ordering of tenancy consumables
- Constantly monitor the workplace
- Exceptional work ethic and positive attitude
- Experience working in service environments in Australia or internationally
- Confidence in engaging with clients and busy career professionals
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English
- The ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment, whilst maintaining composure and delivering outcomes of the highest quality
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high standard of presentation
- Desire to go above and beyond for customers
- Full working rights in Australia - this is a FULL TIME role only and avability between 7am-7pm Monday to Friday is neccessary.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: