Live In Private Housekeeper | High Net Worth Family | Inner...
- $50,000 – $55,000 plus Superannuation
- Live In - All accommodation provided - bills, home, furniture etc
- Experienced Housekeepers ONLY - Private Residence
This private residence requires the expertise of a highly skilled and talented personal housekeeper. Within this role you can expect to be responsible for:
- maintaining the cleanliness and standard
- laundry - wardrobe organisaiton, folding, ironing
- Sanitizing and cleaning: bathrooms
- Kitchen organisation: basis food preparation and cooking
- Driving: running errands - grocery shopping, picking up dry cleaning etc
- Catering to your client’s requirements
This engagement requires a staff member who is highly discreet, honourable and has had experience within similar styles of sensitive environments.
You can expect to work five days per week, including one weekend day - the owner travels often so this role will require you to live on the property in order to manage the home thoroughly during their absence.
**PLEASE NOTE: This is a live in role, where accommodation will be provided on site for yourself only. No relatives, spouses or children allowed. YOU MUST LIVE ON THE PROPERTY.**
You will be required to undertake police checks and medical clearances.
You will be an experienced housekeeper having worked within five star environments or prestigious private residences previously.
- Minimum 7 years experience as a housekeeper
- MUST have background working for private homes, hotels (5 star only) or similar
- MUST have proven housekeeping experience: hands on role
- MUST hold a clean drivers license
**Please note that this role is open to Australia Permanent Residents or Citizens only **
WE WILL NOT CONSIDER APPLICATIONS WITH NO EXPERIENCE IN THE ABOVE.
Completing your tasks with little direction and within a respectful manner with little interference to your employer, you will work autonomously, paying a high level of attention to detail to every task you complete. Possessing culinary knowledge and skills you will be able to effective prepare ingredients for future meals, with the ability to shop appropriately.
Pinnacle People is Australia's largest and only national hospitality staffing provider,offering roles in all Australian states and territories. Founded in 1991, our reputation for quality and geographical footprint results in placements with some of Australia's finest and most exciting venues.
If this role isn't right for you, we may have another that is. Get in touch today!
Simply apply by forwarding your resume to:
Tracey Bui – Recruitment Resourcer
e | firstname.lastname@example.org
a | 390 Flinders Street, Melbourne 3000
t | 03 8624 1730
Please note: If you have not heard from us within seven (7) working days of submitting your resume, your application will be kept on file and we will contact you if a suitable position becomes available.
Stay in touch and be the first to know of other exciting opportunities - Twitter/Instagram @pinnaclepeople or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PinnaclePeopleMelbourne
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: