Rooty Hill, NSW
Are you an experienced Housekeeping professional ? Are you passionate about working with people and managing a team to get the best results? We are seeking a dedicated Housekeeping Manager to lead our busy team at Novotel Sydney, West HQ.
What does a Housekeeping Manager do?
This role is responsible for managing the operation of the housekeeping department. This role motivates and develops the housekeeping team to achieve the highest level of service for guests. The role ensures the highest standard of cleanliness and presentation of guest rooms and public areas at all times.
Who's right for the job?
You will be able to motivate and engage a large team of room attendants while coordinating all housekeeping tasks and activities. Someone who has strong attention to detail, a critical thinker with the ability to problem solve.
What do you need to be considered?
- Be committed to providing extraordinary service
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Previous housekeeping management experience
- Comprehensive computer skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to maximise productivity of the room attendants
- Passion for building and managing your own team
- A positive "hands on" approach
- Strong organisational, budget management and problem solving skills
- The ability to monitor and maintain the hotel's brand standards
- The ability to monitor the appearance, standards and performance of the housekeeping team members
- Previous experience in the use of chemicals and cleaning equipment
- Have knowledge and understanding of basic hygiene requirements, manual handling and safe work procedures
- RSA Competency Card
- Previous experience in a 4-star hotel establishment is desirable
- Applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia
- Internal applicants are subject to internal selection criteria (performance management, time and attendance, uniform & grooming).
What we can offer you!
- A complimentary meal provided in our fully catered staff room
- Significantly discounted gym membership and personal training sessions
- Discounted learn to swim or gymnastics classes
- Discounted stays at Novotel Sydney West HQ
- Discounted corporate health fund
- Discounts across the business
- Ongoing support and training
- Free parking
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: