Food Services Assistant
Our beautiful home in Morphettville is seeking a Food Services Assistant to work on a casual basis initially for planned and un planned leave.
Family and friends are an integral part of the home’s special community and are actively encouraged to participate in activities, events and celebrations or drop in for lunch or dinner. Dining is a special time for our residents with nutritious and tasty meals provided daily. These are just some of life’s pleasures which we strongly promote to support our lifestyle philosophy in making every day the best it can be for our Residents.
To be successful you must demonstrate the following:
- A current Food Handling Certificate
- Experience in aged care or healthcare preferred
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Knowledge of good hygiene practices
- Professional presentation
- Flexibility with shifts
- Knowledge of WHS work practices will be highly regarded
Please note: Our recruitment process involves the completion of a national police check.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: