Customer Service Team Leader / 2ic
HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS GROUP
- Supportive and collaborative culture
- Internal growth and development
- Paying a competitive salary, plus super and performance bonus scheme
About the company
In your new Senior Customer Service role, you will be working for a global animal health organisation. A leader within the animal health-care space this organisation develops and enhances both pharmaceutical and medical devices for livestock and companion animals. Located in Rhodes, the organisation promotes internal growth and development for employees.
About the opportunity
In your new Customer Service 2IC role you will report directly to the customer service manager, working as part of a team of 12 customer service representatives. You will be required to have high attention to detail and great communication skills. You will need to be compassionate and understanding when dealing with customer queries. You will be apart of a friendly and vibrant team, which strives on building relationships both internally and externally.
- Hands on team leader - ensure team are meeting deadlines
- Ensure KPI's are being achieved by your team
- Back-order management
- Liaise daily with key accounts, informing of order status
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Customer Service and working in a veterinary, pharmaceutical or medical device environment
- Good telephone skills, organisation skills. technical skills, good customer skills
- SAP knowledge and experience
- Must be a team player who can collaborate well with cross functional teams
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Jane Nichols, Executive Recruitment Consultant on 02 8877 8714 for a confidential discussion.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: