Customer Service In Parramatta
Your new role:
As soon as you enter the building and feel the vibe, you will want to be a part of it! This well known prestigious automotive organisation is shaping a new approach to contact centres and the total customer experience. Their unique vision has seen this award winning team recognised by industry professionals as 'Best in Class Contact Centre'. They aim to transform their customer's experience by putting their existing customers, dealer partners and stakeholder at the heart of everything they do.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Monitor call queues and take action to ensure that individual contract KPI’s are met
- Determine the nature of customer or client requests through use of effective questioning and take the appropriate action based on the contracts guidelines.
- Ensure effective complaint management, including escalating to a Team Leader when required and appropriate logging of all complaints.
- Utilising internal information systems in an effective and timely manner to ensure all data is recorded accurately to support work order and knowledge management initiatives.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Must be available to interview on 5th OR 9th of December, to start 13th January 2020.
- Commitment to working a 7.5 hour day between the hours of 7:30am - 8:00pm (Monday to Friday)
- Proven inspiring and solutions based customer service skills.
- Desired experience in servicing a vast array of customers and stakeholders through multiple channels (Phone, Email, Webchat, SMS and Social Media Knowledge)
- A great attitude and an exceptional customer service mindset
What you will get in return
- An outstanding and interactive training program.
- A fresh and positive working environment
- Acesss to the company prestigious Car Leasing Programs
- Annual Performance Bonuses
If you have the above attributes and experience then please do not hesitate to apply as this is
an excellent career opportunity. If you require further information please call Courtney Marshall on (02) 9615 5368 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: