Service Team Leader - Robotics | Automated Guided Vehicles
Top global supplier of integrated automated technology, capital equipment and software, to a range of industries.
Newly created position to support the business growing in excess of 25% annually.
- Responsible for daily service operations.
- To assist with the expenditure budgets and achieve the sales and contribution targets as detailed in the annual budgets.
- Manage and coordinate all Service Engineers and Field Service Technicians to achieve customer retention, satisfaction and growth in the region.
- Support, lead and develop the Service Group practices and procedures to enhance the service Image and meet Customer expectations.
- Develop sound relationships with key customers to ensure clear understanding of customer requirements and company's service performance.
- Manage labour resources to achieve Customer service requirements.
- Manage Safety performance within the Service Group.
The Ideal Candidate
- Engineering qualification or demonstrated industrial engineering or maintenance experience, preferably with Robotics.
- Sound communication skills.
- Several years experience working in Customer Service environment.
- Understanding OH&S requirements.
- Understanding of financial outcomes and ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Strong communication and leadership skills, including ability to liaise with all levels of staff.
- Ability to be flexible and resourceful in the face of challenging situations.
To apply for this role and similar roles in the Robotics & Automation space, please contact Sachin Satish on firstname.lastname@example.org or +61282521156 for a confidential discussion.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: