Ao7 Senior Event Manager, Customer Partnerships
Brisbane Grove, NSW
* Circa $70 - $75 per hour plus superannuation
* Contract until end of January 2020
* Brisbane CBD location
Eden Ritchie Recruitment has been engaged to recruit an experienced AO7 Senior Event Manager to work in a Queensland Government department.
Strong communication planning skills, written communication abilities and high attention to detail will be favourably regarded.
Duties will include:
- Undertake event-related projects implementing all aspects of communication and marketing activities;
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external clients;
- Develop and maintain data sources, project plans, budgets and information management systems;
- Develop partnerships and working relationships with external clients including local and state government, sponsored organisations and industry stakeholders;
- Provide input and prepare relevant documents including project plans, communication and marketing materials;
- Develop and implement communication and media strategies and activities;
- Maintain workflow through workplace systems and processes.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate an extensive level of knowledge and experience in project management and major event management;
- Demonstrate a high level of written communication in a variety of communication styles;
- Demonstrate an ability to establish work priorities and meet predetermined deadlines and commitments in a high-pressure environment.
For further information, please contact Sabine Moutinho on 07 3230 0023.
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply, please submit a copy of your current resume in WORD format via the link.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: