Community Services Presenter & Enrolment Officer
INTERCARE STAFFING AND EMPLOYMENT
Logan Central, QLD
We are seeking a person who is passionate about the Aged Care and Disability sectors to present to potential candidates each week and undertake the end to end student enrolment process as required.
This person will need to work autonomously and will be required to travel when required across Queensland. The position is 5 days per week. Mainly based in Springwood.
Key Performance Criteria:
• This person must be professional, presentable and reliable
• Be a dynamic presenter to groups of individuals and know how to captive an audience
• Have sound administrative experience; including completing student enrolment process and a comprehensive understanding of eligibility criteria
• Be able to work autonomously and have strong attention to detail
• Must be able to travel between all sites if required - Springwood, Ipswich, Caboolture, Labrador & Carseldine.
• Suitable industry related qualification with relevant experience would be highly regarded (Aged Care, Disability or Community Service) or a strong Customer Service/ Sales background
• Current Police Check & Working with Children's Check (or willing to obtain)
• Valid Driver's License
• Contactable references
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: