Food Service Assistant | Aged Care | The Gap
REGIS AGED CARE PTY LTD
The Gap, QLD
With over 20 years in the industry, we are an innovative Aged Care provider who focuses on continuing to achieve the best outcomes possible for our residents and our staff.
Working with Regis provides you with the opportunity to work shifts that suit you - if you want to pick up extra shifts you have the chance to do just that!
Food is a great pleasure and this role will support us in ensuring that Regis meals create joy in the daily lives of our residents.
Working at our Regis The Gap facility, this is a permanent part time position, working a combination of morning and afternoon shifts across 7 days.
You will be part of a catering team who are responsible for:
- Deliver excellent customer service in all that you do
- Serving meals to residents
- Cleaning and general hospitality services
- Food preparation for residents
- Experience within Aged Care would be advantageous
- Current food handling certificate (HACCP)
- Bulk food preparation
Unique benefits of Regis:
Working for Regis is a lifestyle choice - the facility you work in is the home of our residents and we want you to feel at home as well.
As an FSA employed with Regis, some of the benefits you will see include:
- A variety of shift options available which may suit those studying/ school pick up
- Appreciation and a warm smile every day at work
- Self managed availability - pick up extra shifts when you want to
- The opportunity to work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Financial studies assistance support to enable you to develop
- Extra training specific to Regis that sets you up for success
See more about Regis The Gap
For a career that's more than just a job, apply today!
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: