Customer Service Team Leader
Our client is a world-leading organisation who manufacture and distribute high-quality engineered, surfaces. As an award-winning brand, they are the go-to for reliable surface infrastructure within the education, healthcare and retail industry - just to name a few! They now have a unique opportunity for an experienced and professional Customer Service Team Leader to seamlessly step into this role and become an integral part of the company's success.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Support and assist in managing the customer service team to ensure function delivers in line with KPI's
- Ensure all customer service inbound calls/emails/orders and end user enquiries are handled in line with the company expectations
- Generate quotes, create and convert sales from quotes and track shipments within agreed timeframes with the customer
- Build strong stakeholder relationships and explore innovative ways to improve the functions performance and gain efficiencies
- Provide strong coaching and leadership to the customer service team to ensure optimum performance levels
In order to be successful for this role you will be a motivated and resilient individual with a passion for customer service and a mature-minded approach. You will also possess the following:
- A solid background in leadership within the manufacturing or construction industry preferred
- Experience with B2B sales
- Experience with strategic management and performance management
- Understanding of training requirements and tailoring your approach to suit different individuals
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and proactive approach with a vision for career progression
This is a permanent, full-time position due to commence in January 2020. Located in Campbellfield, working hours will be Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 5pm. On offer to the successful candidate is free-onsite parking, the opportunity for growth and progression within the company and the opportunity to work for a successful and ever-growing company.
A police check and medical assessment will also be completed prior to commencement of employment.
To apply online please click on the apply link and send your resume in WORD format. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Stephanie Watkins on 03 9948 9499.
Please visit www.veritasrecruitment.com.auto view more jobs.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: