****** This Job Is Located In The Middle East - Not Australia******
Trade Qualified or Industry related University Degree
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Fluent in English.
- Arabic language advantageous but not mandatory
- You should have knowledge of common industry cleaning products and manchester
- Knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook is essential – you must know how to use Excel spreadsheets efficiently, with some basic understanding of simple formulas.
- You must be comfortable and accurate with data entry.
- Experience with using issue tracking databases or CMMS advantageous.
- Workplace Health and Safety Compliance – ensure safe work practices are maintained and complied with.
- Be highly observant, able to note and report on defects and problem areas.
- Ability to follow instructions and have a positive attitude to work.
- Be able to work in a team
Live in – all expenses paid
Twin Accommodation Provided
Flight Allowance PA
1 months’ vacations PA.
12-Month renewable contract
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: