Customer Service Team Leader
A global manufacturer and distribution business located in Western Sydney is seeking for a skilled Customer Service Team Leader with extensive end to end customer service leadership/management experience to lead a growing team of 5 staff.
This is an Immediate Start 9 - 12month contract paying between $75k - $85k p.a equivalents. This role is only suited for candidates with less than 2 week notice.
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage Customer enquiries based on availability of stock, clarification of pricing, general product information and service requests
- Manage the daily operations in Customer Operations to ensure a sustainable performance is maintained in the area of order/customer support management and fulfilment of customer orders and queries, to meet expectations.
- Ensure compliance with local and global policies and procedures
- Maintain and/or improve service levels to customers regarding delivery in full on time and to expected delivery date.
- Investigating /processing /following up of credit requests, warranty requests, warehouse disputes and organising relevant pickups
- Managing and reporting on KPI's to ensure agreed standards are kept, and wherever possible, improved.
- Completing and following up Freight issues report/both domestically and internationally
The Successful Candidate
- Minimum 5 years experience in a leadership role within customer service
- Previous experience in collections or AR highly regarded
- Ability to effectively manage difficult conversations with team members and customers
- Strong Customer Service ethos that aligns with the company values and mission statement
- Strong computer literacy skills with exposure to large ERP and/or CRM systems
- High standards of honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively across a business
- West Sydney Location- Work close to home
- Off street parking
- Supportive Environment
- Immediate Start!
To apply online, please click on the link below. Alternatively, to discuss this opportunity further please contact Andrea Mburuja on 02 9689 8920.
Follow West Recruitment on LinkedIn to receive the latest industry news and job updates at http://www.linkedin.com/company/west-recruitment-consulting
Please submit your resume in Word format only.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: