Service Delivery Specialist
- Temporary 12 month position within South West Alliance of Rural Health
- Be recognised for your efforts and contribution to the continual service improvement of SWARH teams.
- Challenge yourself by the diversity in the services we provide and support
- Ongoing training and professional development in a supportive team environment
About the facility
South West Alliance of Rural Health (SWARH) is a virtual organisation within the south west of Victoria, Australia covering 60000 sq kms from Melbourne to the South Australian border, from the coast to 150 kilometres inland. SWARH services all the ICT requirements of its 50 or more members and customers. SWARH members comprise of public hospitals with customers being non-government organisations, community health centres, bush nursing agencies, medical clinics, pharmacies and other government organisations.
About the role
12 month contract accountable to the SWARH Information Systems Manager to ensure smooth coordination and delivery of Development and Data Management services underpinning SWARH ICT Services, to enable SWARH to provide high quality, sustainable and efficient ICT services in line with SWARH’s mission and aspirations.
Contribute to the reporting of this area of Information Systems performance against the relevant SLA targets defined under the SWARH requirements agreements
About the culture
Join an organisation that recognises talent, develops leaders and values their staff. Enjoy the rewards, benefits and feel proud that you can be a key strategic partner.
Barwon Health staff benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Professional development
- Access to employee wellness facility
- Salary packaging
- Social club
- Be our future Barwon Health Strategic Plan
- Aboriginal Employment Plan
- Our Commitment to Child Safety
- At Barwon Health we harness a diverse and inclusive workforce where we value each person’s uniqueness. We will embrace diverse life experiences and the perspectives of our people, whilst providing high-quality health care to all members of our community, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, religion, cultural background, disability, or sexual orientation.
- Our organisation promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of our staff and consumers including children, and have appropriate recruitment resources in place to ensure background checks and reference checks are completed.
- At Barwon Health we are committed to providing positive employment opportunities and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and welcome employment applications from candidates of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background.
- Barwon Health is proud to be Totally Smoke Free.
Essential: Can you please choose one of Barwon Health's values and describe a situation in the workplace where you have displayed this value?
Essential: Tertiary degree in a business information technology or information systems related discipline or a degree in another discipline plus a postgraduate qualification in IT or related discipline (or equivalent workplace experience).
Essential: Substantial experience as a business analyst
Essential: Excellent computer skills and ability to understand and interact with complex systems
Essential: Extensive experience gathering, documenting and managing user requirements.
Essential: Demonstrated effectiveness in a role which interacts with customers.
Desirable: Understanding of and/or experience in the Health Sector including Acute, Community and Aged Care
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: