Assistant Manager - Australias Loved Retailer - Emporium
- Beautifully designed apparel, accessories and footwear.
- Emporium - CBD Location.
- Flagship Enviroment, Wardrobe Allowance , catering for all.
About the company:
This Retailer provides to customers across all generations; delighting the young to adult, selling unique and prestigious kids and ladies brands from around the world! With growth at its fingertips our Client is a trusted and recognised International Brand who offer their staff great progression opportunities. They connect with customers by offering a compelling retail experience and simple approach to on - trend fashion ; high quality and great design.
About the role:
Currently looking for a driven and enthusiastic leader to Manager the beautiful and successful store in the heart of Melbourne's CBD - Emporium.
Reporting and working closely to the Store Manager you will lead from the front and continue it's successful history by achieving their achievable store budgets and kpi's alongside coaching and developing your team!
Essential for this role is experience in a Assistant Manager retail role within a high turnover store to make your new role a smooth and successful transition! You will live and breath high quality clothing that is simple yet stylish and enjoy creating looks ensuring that all of your customers walk out feeling impressed and refreshed!
Skills and experience required:
- Retail Assistant Management experience in a high volume and fast paced store
- The ability to inspire, lead and manage a team with the Store Manager
- Strong apparel experience and passion - Fashion forward presentation
- A non-stop drive to reach and exceed company targets
- Be passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- An eye for styling and detail to uphold our high visual merchandising standards
- Excellent communication, networking and negotiation skills
- Excellent time management skills
Benefits and rewards:
- Competitive base salary + Super
- Clothing allowances
- Generous discounts across all product ranges!! (Junior to adult)
- Incentives when hitting KPI's targets
- Fantastic growth opportunities - one on one training from supportive and experienced upper management
- Opportunity to build a career with a successful and growing Australian fashion retailer
- A wonderful team culture where you are truly valued
If you are an experienced fast paced and high volume Assistant Manger looking for a stylish and on trend company change...APPLY NOW!
This role will not be on the market for long! DO NOT MISS OUT !
Job Reference Number: 158889
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Bianca Damiani on 0424 921 072 quoting the reference number above or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: