Hr Advisory Services Leader
Lead, People Connect
· Full time, permanent opportunity
· HR Lead position supporting HR Manager
· Sydney or Melbourne based
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to enable the delivery of an IAG People Experience that supports world leading customer experiences through the availability of an efficient and effective tiered service model, supporting the development and delivery of workforce and employment matters.
· Working with the People Connect Manager, enable the People Connect Team to deliver an effective and efficient People Advisory service to Australian Region employees
· Manage daily workloads for the team and delegate or allocate as necessary across the team to ensure optimal service delivery and the progression of additional other tasks as appropriate
· Proactively identify business trends and identify areas of focus and engage customers to continue to improve the customer experience as measured by NPS
· Plan and drive projects through the team to completion and embedment as appropriate
· Day to day coaching of team members to build capability and competence, identify development opportunities, and work in conjunction with the People Connect Manager to support and address as appropriate
· Supporting, enabling and providing advice to People Connect team members daily to ensure optimal service delivery across the team
· Maintain knowledge management articles and thought leadership within the team to enable team effective use of the tiered service model
Skills & Experience
· 3-5 years' experience in a senior generalist HR role
· Extensive experience in workplace investigations
· Mediation and negotiation skills
· Experience in coaching/supporting team members to ensure ongoing development
· Experience with project management and continuous improvement methodologies
· Exposure to, and knowledge on managing sensitive cases e.g. mental health
· Facilitation and presentation experience
At IAG, we believe that everyone has a unique point of view to share, shaped by their life experiences, cultures & passions. We celebrate and commit to:
#Proud to be me – we value difference, not sameness
#Together – harnessing our collective wisdom enables us to be our best for our customers & each other
#No boxes – it’s not about labels, boxes or categories. It’s about building a diverse and inclusive mindset into everything we do
IAG is the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand. IAG owns some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply’!
In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, some of our benefits include 13% superannuation, 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work program, recognition and reward program, and various corporate partner discounts.
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply for this position.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: